Latest News lockdown blues drawing to a close?April/May 2021

Flagging up current news...

Latest News lockdown blues drawing to a close?April/May 2021

Postby Judith » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:24 pm

Dear All,
Can we believe it, a year has passed since our last Newsletter..as we all find ways to manage our time and our space and our struggles in this weird world..This story of cansurviving was set free many years ago now, for people hungry to find different ways to heal.. There is the fear of diagnosis, there is the fear of treatment..and if we focus on these fears we forget to shine the little light we possess on the body's own ability to heal..so the CS team do hope that by thinking about the body, the mind and the spirit, all together not as separate modalities, you've found things to do, to follow up, to make your life purposeful, rather than remain driving along in the fog as I was doing when I was first diagnosed in 2012. Let's help others too turn to this as the first rather than the last resort..and as a shining example of improving wellness you could turn to ANITA MOORJANI..she has been 15 years well since having been told she was dying of lymphatic cancer..she had a near death experience (as I did myself) and wrote a book DYING TO LIVE..she is not one of these shouty I cured myself people, (and yes they do have things to shout about) but modest and wishing to help fellow human beings along the road..give her a whirl. Of course there remains little funding for these modalities which cure in a benign way, but just carry on carrying on. There is uncertainty all around as Covid still is an issue, and you may know people who have died, but juicing and joy and acknowledging our oneness as well as our uniqueness is a good enough way forward...
With love from the CS Team
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Latest news