Immunotherapy-now orthodoxy is following 'alternative'....

Flagging up current news...

Immunotherapy-now orthodoxy is following 'alternative'....

Postby Judith » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:03 am

So according to the Guardian this week there is this wonderful new science of 'immunotherapy' boosting the body's immune system rather than wiping it out with chemo and radiotherapy---involving drugs which cost money!

One of http://www.cansurviving.com 's respected researchers had this to say...

"Good news of course, but what really incenses me is that for years orthodoxy has dissed the whole notion of immunotherapy – the therapies offered by the likes of Gerson, Issels, Contreras etc. None of these cost anything like the £100k/year drugs now on offer. As ever, follow the money."

And follow us on the site for the way to go without queuing up for these drugs...

immune system boosting to heal.jpg
immune system boosting to heal.jpg (5.27 KiB) Viewed 14615 times
Judith
Site Admin

Re: were we the lucky ones?

Postby Judith » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:02 pm

My role model for setting up this site was given no hope and sent home to die...no drugs were offered and six years on he is healthy and happy...

I was offered a modified form of chemo because it was thought I could not bear the whole package because of previous frailties- so I chose none of it, and both my role model and I researched 'alternatives'--

Just today someone told me that two months ago his friend was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, chose chemo and has just died...maybe you ARE lucky if the doctors 'give up' because how tempting it must be to grasp at what they offer when you are in shock...

lucky lucky lucky.jpg
lucky lucky lucky.jpg (15.38 KiB) Viewed 14569 times

I hope that what I posted does not sound in any way evangelical- we all choose what we choose, and walk our paths, whether 'orthodox' or 'alternative'--I just feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to make what seemed to me (and it seems still) a more informed choice not infused with the panic of the moment of diagnosis...
Judith
Site Admin

Return to Latest news